Quality and Environment Policy
Within the scope of the Management Systems implemented according to ISO 9001:2015 for the Manufacture of molds for injection and bi-injection of plastics and injected casting molds and according to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 for the production of plastic parts by injection for the automobile, food, cosmetic, pharmaceutical and other types of industries, RKP Moldes is committed to:
1. Carry out its activity in a philosophy of continuous improvement, ensuring compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 and applicable requirements and regulations;
2. Customer satisfaction and loyalty - through the provision of products / services that meet the requirements and needs of its customers and users at the level of Mold’s operation, and to the extent possible, of its expectations by complying with deadlines, working to absence of complaints and also by easy communication exchanges;
3. Satisfaction and involvement of its employees - valuing them professionally and providing adequate conditions for the performance of their responsibilities;
4. Co-operation with key suppliers - by providing knowledge and information in an attempt to achieve mutual growth;
5. Produce in a way to monetize resources;
6. Satisfaction and recognition of the surrounding community - complying with applicable legislation and, as far as possible, collaborating in the cultural development of society and employability;
7. Implement measures of environment protection and pollution prevention.
RKP Moldes relies on these principles for an active and responsible attitude of all employees in order to promote the continuous improvement and effectiveness of its Quality and Environment Management Systems, committing itself to ensure the necessary technical, financial and human resources.